Friday 7 October 2011

I'm still here ... a bit busy though

I know I'm supposed to be writing a race report following the Commonwealth Championships but I've been a bit busy the past week or so.

The main thing has been Keir.  He's wanted help with university applications and with research for his A level History coursework - 'The Causes of the General Strike of 1926'.  He's doing the work of course but my role has been to look for (and buy, of course) relevant books and other source material.

There's also been a couple of meetings to attend, at school and for the local scouts.

I have been working on my report between this and my paid work and training and I'm pleased to see that it's very close to completion so you won't have to wait too long now.

In the meantime Matt Bixley from New Zealand has written a good report.

No comments: