Tuesday 23 November 2010

good service

Last week I decided it was time to use the £50 voucher I won at Perth at the beginning of September.  The voucher is from the Run and Become chain of shops.  They have three shops - London, Cardiff and Edinburgh - and I live about 200 miles from each of them ... so it isn't very practical to go and visit.

As the voucher came from Edinburgh I sent an email to Scotland asking how they would like me to use the voucher for a mail order or online sale.  A few hours later I received a reply and I posted the voucher and sent an email order for some Amios mpFree Headphones.

I posted the voucher last Wednesday and parcel I received on Saturday came from Cardiff.  Very good.  I decided to get these because the MP3 player I used for a couple of hours in Perth has mysteriously stopped working.  Not sure why but I've tried everything I can think of to get it revive it ... without success.

I don't normally listen to music while training outdoors but I thought I'd give these a try on yesterday's long run.  I was very impressed by the comfort, fit and sound quality ... I'll definitely be using them again but I'm still a bit unsure about the fact that traffic (and other dangerous) noise is less easy to hear whilst listening to music.

Fantastic service though from Run and Become.  Thank you and well done.

No comments: