Saturday 16 August 2008

Long run went well

Thursday's training went well. Covered the first mile in less than 8:30 and the 18th mile in less than 7:05. Although I didn't make the target at every mile, I did progressively get faster ... not easy on a course with two very large hills.

Yesterday I ran 9+ miles at an easy pace in the morning and in the afternoon I spent 45 mins on the bike before doing a strength training session. Today there's more cycling and strength training.

Apologies for not updating this for a few days ... I've been busy working on a new Microsoft Access Database for Otley AC. We need a new one because from May 2007 the membership scheme is being administered by England Athletics instead of the North of England AA and only recently have they decided what information they would like ... and, of course, it's different stuff. Also, we now have a junior section and we need different information for children such as parent's contact details.

No comments: