Friday 11 January 2008

Races

Received an email this morning about the Hardmoors 110 - a new ultra event along the entire length of the Cleveland Way. This would be superb for me but for two things: (1) in the middle of September it's a bit close to the Self Transcendence 24 hr race in London - mid October, and (2) I'll need a bit of practice navigating and running along footpaths during the night.

Also checked the Runner's World website for upcoming ultra races ... nothing I didn't already know about.

No reaction to my last bout of cycling so I'm having another go in a few minutes. Completed a fair amount of strength exercises this morning. I've never done these before but I'm pleased to report that I've managed to stick at it for six weeks or so now - hope it's doing me some good.

No comments: